What is Asset Management?Asset management system is basically the management of physical asset including financial investments, technology, production machines and other substantial supplies. Such management of assets enables an organization to examine the needs and performance of assets at different levels.
Why it is useful?Today, business integrated solutions play a vital role since they provide you many opportunities to increase your performance and improve your reputation. You make use of technological services to avoid certain drawbacks that affects your functions and profits. Also, you must want to take care of your assets to ensure better results. So, an ideal solution to consider all these aspects is the use of asset management services.
How TIS differentiate from others?TIS asset management strategy sets out the vision, core values and objectives that shape the framework for the preparation of asset management. We provide a tailor-made, technical and operational support service to improve everyday running of property assets and public infrastructure. By using innovative delivery models, utilizing multi-skilled facilities and maintenance teams, we offer our clients a one-stop solution for asset management services.
Our specialists work as a team to set financial goals, review projections and analyzing current and past data. We cover many areas like education, local authority, health care, government, commercial and many more.
We focus on numerous tasks that highlight various disciplines such as:
- Evaluating and revising financial reporting requirements
- Analyzing failing systems and outdated facilities
- Developing computer applications for geographic information system, billing and utility management
- Applying appropriate techniques in financial management, project management, maintenance, real property management, space occupancy and environmental compliance.
- Data and system management
- Asset register
- Work flow and business procedures
- Information technology and system integration
- Onsite staffing
- Risk Management
- Technical support services
-: Benefits you get :-
Feel free to send over a request by filling out our quote form.